Telecom companies Airtel, Jio and Vi have introduced a range of prepaid plans in the past month. Many of these prepaid plans fall in the low range and are affordable but do not however offer all-round benefits. The latest move comes from Vodafone Idea (Vi) which has released two new affordable plans with data and calling benefits. However, they do not offer SMS benefits.
These plans are priced at Rs 99 and Rs 109. The Rs 99 prepaid plan gives 1GB data and unlimited calling for 18 days while the Rs 109 plan gives the same benefits for 20 days. Although these plans note that they give unlimited benefits, neither plans offer outgoing SMS. However, the telco has not noted anything about the incoming SMS from these plans, so users should ideally receive OTP messages.
Speaking about the recently introduced low-range plans, Vi has also launched a Rs 128 prepaid plan voucher which gives calling benefits. The plan offers 10 local night minutes within the network. The plan also charges 2.5 paise per second for all local and national calls. It further gives night benefits from 11 PM to 6 AM and outgoing SMS at Rs 1, Rs 1.5 and Rs 5 for local, STD, and ISD calls. The plan voucher has a validity of 28 days. The development comes after
Airtel last week introduced a Rs 128 prepaid plan, which does not offer talktime or calling benefits that can be used to keep the plan active. Airtel’s Rs 128 prepaid plan offers local and STD calling at 2.5 paise per second along with local and STD SMS at Rs 1 and Rs 1.5 respectively. The prepaid plan comes with a service validity of 28 calendar days. It offers zero Talktime and zero data benefits.
CHECK THESE OUT
- Jio launches Rs 3499 annual prepaid plan with 3GB daily data, how it compares to its new Rs 2397 annual offerRECOMMENDED
- Interesting facts about 29 Indian states and 7 Union Territories with their capitalsTRENDING
- JioFiber, Airtel XStream, Tata Sky and Excitel broadband plans under Rs 1000 and 1Gbps plansRECOMMENDED
- Punjab election: Parties go all out to woo Dalits as protesting farmers keep netas at bayTRENDING
- Reliance Jio Rs 3499 new annual prepaid plan gives 3GB daily data, check similar plans from Airtel and ViRECOMMENDED
- Vi removes outgoing SMS benefit from Rs 99 and Rs 109 prepaid plans, check detailsRECOMMENDED
Vi has also launched a no daily data limit or bulk data plan priced at Rs 447. The plan does not have a daily data limit meaning users can consume as much data as they want till the limit is exhausted. The plan offers 50GB of data with no daily data limit plan for 60 days. The plan also gives unlimited calling and 100 SMS per day. It also gives access to Vi movies and TV.
Source – IndiaToday